Saturday, February 9, 2008

Food & Politics

I bet the title made you think I was going to write some Michael-Pollan-ish thing about commercial farms or something....well, that post is coming as soon as I collect my thoughts from reading Omnivore's Dilemma, but its really about this Super Week and the fa

Why is it that there's so little reporting in the media about the final Super Tuesday tally? Despite the fact that the networks kept saying that Hillary won, Obama is actually ahead by 2 delegates. Is that a surprise to anyone else? I know I had a busy week at work and all, but how is it that I've been listening to the news avidly all week and only now found out the tally?

We just watched the Will I Am video setting Obama's speech to spoken word performance and song. Very very exciting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjXyqcx-mYY

No comments: